This year our Project Manager Ione completed a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellowship, having travelled to the USA, Israel and Palestine to investigate the delivery and impact of animal-assisted interventions and their potential for use in the UK. In April her report was published on the WCMT website and she has since been sharing it with a network of health care and VCS organisations.
- An overview of AAI as it currently stands based upon the 32 projects visited – What is it? How does it work? What are the benefits?
- A selection of four case studies that demonstrate the evidence for findings and showcase best practice in the field
- Key findings regarding AAI in residential care; impact and implementation
- Recommendations for the UK
- Further reading and a directory of the projects and contacts visited
If you would be interested in finding out more or receiving a bespoke workshop or presentation, please contact us.